Expect Great Changes Coming Your Way Soon!

Hello!

I am taking a little time to make my blog better, so I wont be updating this week.

Expect these changes:

+ A better looking layout
+ Easier Navigation
+ Simplified Sharing System and BlogLovin'
+ More Consistent Posts that flow together and do not jump from topic to topic as much.

I might be able to link my blog to a domain this week or so, I am not sure though. I have a domain to use I just need to figure out how it works :).

I am currently out of the country. However; when I return I will be able to take photographs and show you guys some of my clothes/style as you asked. I did not bring my camera with me because I have a bulky professional camera which I do not want to ruin in my baggage!



oh and btw, I will still be checking blogger, so if we follow each other I will make sure to leave a comment!



Lots of love,

Gaby <3

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh thats great! best of luck! :):)

Shelby said...

exciting changes! i got my aa green skirt back in january, but it is one of american apparels basics and they always have it on their website. there are lots of colours too. also, mine is a medium, but it was too big so i had to shrink it in the dryer. hope that helps!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i can't wait for the updated blog! i want to hear more about your major too!

have a fun break. i'll let you know in an upcoming post if that lash serum works! and don't you just love elf? the products are inexpensive but also so good!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

good luck lovey!

http://www.buttonsandbowsla.com

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

Oh, it's gonna be exciting to see your changes! Thank you for that too sweet comment! That really meant a lot to me! :)

Karen Law said...

Hey Gaby! Looking forward to your new blogger layout. Have fun on your vacation :)

Bee said...

Very nice blog ! :D
Please visit me <3

http://muchabee.blogspot.com

liz said...

Wait for your new blog layout :)

Post a Comment